Here are some of the projects in the plans for 2020:
- Open Buncombe – Continue to work with Buncombe County towards adoption of an open data policy
- Growing Our Information Commons – Continue to support Buncombe County Libraries with tech-savvy volunteers
- Justice Equity – Continue support of Pisgah Legal expunction questionnaire(?), continue support of Reentry Resources Hub(?), connecting with Jill Bjers Code for Charlotte Reentry project(?)
- Open Data Day (Saturday, March 7th) – “Open Buncombe” theme
- Police Feedback Systems – Community discussion and review of possible proposals to allow anonymous citizen feedback of police officers.
- National Day of Civic Hacking (Saturday, September 12th) – “Using Open Data” theme(?)
- Spreading the word about the work we do, to inspire more volunteers and members!